LeftCoast are part of a small cohort taking part in a pilot programme led by the Arts Council England’s Digital Culture Network and we are looking for an early career young person to support us to take part in the project.
The project comprises of a 12-week programme of bespoke digital content skills training and mentorship, allowing us to work towards short and long-term digital goals and further embed digital skills within our organisation.
There are 2 streams of work to this programme:
- Digital content skills development. In partnership with one of our team, you will take part in a series of training in content strategy, creation, and distribution. You will receive ongoing support and mentorship from a Digital Culture Network Tech Champion.
- Digital collection creation. You will be responsible for curating, uploading, and cataloguing a collection of digital works (existing or new) for a specific online platform. You will receive training and support to do this.
- Take part in a programme of digital content skills training.
- Receive mentorship from a Digital Culture Network Tech Champion.
- Use this training and mentorship to support LeftCoast to work towards our project goals.
- Support us to gather, catalogue, upload and curate a collection of around 150 pieces of digital content.
Your Tech Champion Mentor (provided by Arts Council England):
You will be matched with a mentor from the Digital Culture Network team, who will support you to:
- Identify realistic goals and objectives for the project (and possibly beyond)
- Provide guidance and support on how to reach those goals
- Signpost to resources or additional development opportunities
View full brief here.
A short and informal interview will take place on 26th or 27th April